List of Games - Possible to make games for this console?

Can I know the list of games available and is it possible to make games for this console.

1 Like

Hi Kagari,

I hope you are well,

I’m glad you are interested in coding some games for the XL! That’s super cool!

The list of games available for the XL can be found here:

Here you’ll find both the HEX files for easy upload or the .ino to see how other game files are created! This alone is a great resource. You will also have videos showing you how to upload either of the files, so definitely check these out if you’re unsure.

If you are looking to create your own games for the console, then definitely check out some of the tutorials we have. You can find them here:

They cover the basics, from setting up your console and creating a simple game such as pong all the way up to complex projects such as coding Tetris. This will give you a good idea of how different games are programmed and how to utilise sprites, game engines and graphics.

Another great resource is Arduboy - a great game dev community. A lot of the games used are Arduboy compatible. The link to their resources can be found here:

If you have any questions or issues, then it is definitely worth taking a look here.

Finally, if you do have any questions about game dev, Arduino and coding you can always leave them here for either myself or the community to get back to you!

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions! I’m here to help! Ill try my best to get back to you as soon as possible!

Best regards,

Jack Daly